Every nonprofit knows how important the year-end fundraising season can be. A good year-end campaign can be the difference between missing your annual goals, and setting your nonprofit up for a successful 2018. We want to help you make the most of the season of giving, which is why we are offering all nonprofit partners the opportunity to use our premium features at no additional cost this year-end giving season. That’s right, our most powerful nonprofit fundraising tools, without any extra charge. We want your nonprofit to raise more funds this season than ever before. So we’ve outlined our top suggestions on the best ways that you can use our Premium fundraising tools. Check out our end of year fundraising tips, and then get to your Mightycause page to put these strategies into action!
End of Year Fundraising Tips
Integrate and Automate your data with Data Connect
- Set up an automated “personalized” thank you email for donations through your gmail account. Don’t let the opportunity for important follow-up and donor engagement pass you by!
- Sync up your Mightycause donation data directly with Salesforce. Save yourself the time and trouble of manually importing data during this busy time of year
- Automatically add new contacts to your MailChimp or Constant Contact email list. Make sure your email database stays up to date in this busy season of communications!
Showcase your brand with a custom donation page
- Send donors directly to a simple yet powerful donation page with no distractions. Build your own donation page in minutes that promotes your brand, and captures the data you need.
- Choose to enable additional data fields like phone number or address to capture more data from your donors. Make sure you get the data you need for year-round stewardship of your donors.
Review and Adapt your Strategy with Advanced Analytics
- Use your advanced fundraising analytics to compare this year’s fundraising stats to last year’s. See how you’re doing, and identify where you can keep pushing!
- See your average donation amount, and the most common amounts your donors give. Use this data to craft an appeal that encourages donors to increase their gift size.
- Get more tips for using your data
Segment your communications with Supporters Donor Management
- Pull a list of all those supporters that have started fundraisers for your organization throughout the year. Send them a personal thank you and invite them to be involved in your year-end fundraising campaign.
- Filter your Supporters list to identify your organization’s largest donors. Send a personal note, or pick up the phone to engage these major donors during this important campaign. Ask them to give, or just use the opportunity for stewardship.
- Dig deeper into email strategy and best practices here
These end of year fundraising tips are just the beginning. Log into your organization’s page on Mightycause and get started putting these Premium features to work for your nonprofit.
Loving these Premium features as you test them out? Great news, you can upgrade to a Premium plan on Mightycause right from your Settings page to access these great features all year round!